Actively listening and conversing we hear directly from women regarding their experiences with plus size clothes. We gain hundreds of insights, like the these statements above. Our Community engagement keeps us hyper-focused on real needs and desires. Leveraging our expertise, we use technical performance to reimagine how clothing should perform in everyday life.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information."
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Services, to administer your use of the Services (including your Account, if you are an Account holder), and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services.
The categories of personal information we collect depend on whether you are a customer, user, applicant or visitor, and the requirements of applicable law.
Information You Provide to Us.
- Account Creation. When you create a user account, we may collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and password, as well as other optional information you may provide like the type of clothing you prefer.
- Shopping with Us. We may collect Personal Information from you to improve your shopping experience. Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
- Purchases. We may collect personal information and details associated with your purchases, including shipping address and payment information. Any payments made via our Services are processed by third- party payment processors. We do not directly collect or store any payment card information entered through our Services, but we may receive information associated with your payment card information (e.g., your billing details).
- Your Communications with Us. We collect personal information from you such as email address, phone number, or mailing address when you request information about our Services, register for our newsletter or loyalty program, request customer or technical support, apply for a job or otherwise communicate with us.
- Surveys. We may contact you to participate in surveys. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include personal information.
- Social Media Content and Reviews. We may offer forums, blogs, or social media pages, including for you to review your SeeROSEGo purchases. Any content you provide on these channels will be considered “public” and is not subject to privacy protections.
- Registration for Sweepstakes or Contests. We may run sweepstakes and contests. Contact information you provide may be used to reach you about the sweepstakes or contest and for other promotional, marketing and business purposes, if permitted by law. In some jurisdictions, we are required to publicly share information of winners.
- Conferences, Trade Shows, and Other Events. We may collect personal information from individuals when we attend or host conferences, trade shows, and other events.
- Business Development and Strategic Partnerships. We may collect personal information from individuals and third parties to assess and pursue potential business opportunities.
- Job Applications. We may post job openings and opportunities on our Services. If you reply to one of these postings by submitting your application, CV and/or cover letter to us, we will collect and use this information to assess your qualifications.
Information Collected Automatically or From Others
- Automatic Data Collection We may collect certain information automatically when you use the Services. This information may include your Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, MAC address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising and other unique identifiers, details about your browser, operating system or device, location information, and Internet service provider, pages that you visit before, during and after using the Services, information about the links you click, and other information about how you use the Services. Information we collect may be associated with accounts and other devices. In addition, we may automatically collect data regarding your use of our Services, such as the types of content you interact with and the frequency and duration of your activities. We may combine your information with information that other people provide when they use our Services, including information about you when they tag you
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Services may not work properly.
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded in the Services that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement.
- Analytics. We may also use G4 Google Analytics and other service providers to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on our Services. Some of our analytics partners may include.
- Information from Other Sources. We may obtain information about you from other sources, including through third party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you. For example, if you access our Services through a third-party application, such as an app store, a third-party login service, or a social networking site, we may collect information about you from that third-party application that you have made public via your privacy settings. Information we collect through these services may include your name, your user identification number, your username, location, gender, birth date, email, profile picture, and your contacts stored in that service. This supplemental information allows us to verify information that you have provided to us and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and Services.
4. How We use Your Information
We use your information for a variety of business purposes, including to:
Fulfill our contract with you and provide you with our Services, such as:
- Managing your information and accounts;
- Providing access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of our Services;
- Communicating with you about your account, activities on our Services and policy changes;
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device;
- Processing your financial information and other payment methods for products or Services purchased;
- Providing advertising, analytics and marketing services;
- Processing applications and transactions; and
- Allowing you to register for events.
Analyze and improve our Services pursuant to our legitimate interest, such as:
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Measuring interest and engagement in our Services and short-term, transient use, such as contextual customization of ads;
- Undertaking research for technological development and demonstration;
- Researching and developing products, services, marketing or security procedures to improve their performance, resilience, reliability or efficiency;
- Improving, upgrading or enhancing our Services or device;
- Developing new products and Services;
- Ensuring internal quality control;
- Verifying your identity and preventing fraud;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Enforcing our terms and policies; and
- Complying with our legal obligations, protecting your vital interest, or as may be required for the public good.
Provide you with additional content and Services, such as:
- Furnishing you with customized materials about offers, products, and Services that may be of interest, including new content or Services, such as by email or SMS;
- Auditing relating to interactions, transactions and other compliance activities; and
- Other purposes you consent to, are notified of, or are disclosed when you provide personal information.
Use De-identified and Aggregated Information. We may use personal information and other data about you to create de-identified and aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access our Services, or other analyses we create.
Share Content with Friends or Colleagues. Our Services may offer various tools and functionalities. For example, we may allow you to provide information about your friends through our referral services. Our referral services may allow you to forward or share certain content with a friend or colleague, such as an email inviting your friend to use our Services.
- Operationally Necessary. This includes Technologies that allow you access to our Services, applications, and tools that are required to identify irregular site behavior, prevent fraudulent activity and improve security or that allow you to make use of our functionality;
- Performance Related. We may use Technologies to assess the performance of our Services, including as part of our analytic practices to help us understand how our visitors use the Services;
- Functionality Related. We may use Technologies that allow us to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing or using our Services. This may include identifying you when you sign into our Services or keeping track of your specified preferences, interests, or past items viewed;
- Advertising or Targeting Related. We may use first party or third-party Technologies to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our Services or on third party sites.
Cross-Device Tracking. Your browsing activity may be tracked across different websites and different devices or apps. For example, we may attempt to match your browsing activity on your mobile device with your browsing activity on your laptop. To do this our technology partners may share data, such as your browsing patterns, geo-location and device identifiers, and will match the information of the browser and devices that appear to be used by the same person We may use this information to tailor and provide you with content and advertisements. If you have any questions about our marketing practices or if you would like to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, you may contact us at any time as set forth in “Contact Us“ below
Notice Regarding Third Party Websites, Social Media Platforms and Software Development Kits.The Services may contain links to other websites, and other websites may reference or link to our website or other Services. These other websites are not controlled by us. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each website and application with which they interact. We do not endorse, screen or approve and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk.
We may use third party APIs and software development kits (“SDKs”) as part of the functionality of our Services. APIs and SDKs may allow third parties including analytics and advertising partners to collect your personal information for various purposes including to provide analytics services and content that is more relevant to you. For more information about our use of APIs and SDKs, please contact us as set forth below.
5. Disclosing Your Information to Third Parties
Except as provided below, we do not disclose your personal information.
Service Providers. We may share any personal information we collect about you with our third-party service providers. The categories of service providers (processors) to whom we entrust personal information include: IT and related services; information and services; payment processors; customer service providers; and vendors to support the provision of the Services.
Business Partners. We may provide personal information to business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services. In such cases, our business partner’s name will appear along with ours.
Affiliates. We may share personal information with our affiliated companies.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Advertising Partners. Through our Services, we may allow third party advertising partners to set Technologies and other tracking tools to collect information regarding your activities and your device (e.g., your IP address, mobile identifiers, page(s) visited, location, time of day). We may also combine and share such information and other information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) with third party advertising partners. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit third party websites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising. We may allow access to other data collected by the Services to share information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you. If you prefer not to share your personal information with third party advertising partners, you may follow the instructions below.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Disclosures to Protect Us or Others. We may access, preserve, and disclose any information we store associated with you to external parties if we, in good faith, believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; protect your, our or others’ rights, property, or safety; enforce our policies or contracts; collect amounts owed to us; or assist with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity.
Disclosure in the Event of Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, purchase or sale of assets, or transition of service to another provider, then your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction, as permitted by law and/or contract.
International Data Transfers. You agree that all information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States or other countries, which may have data protection laws that are different from the laws where you live. We have taken appropriate safeguards to require that your personal information will remain protected and require our third-party service providers and partners to have appropriate safeguards as well. Further details can be provided upon request.
6. Your Choices
You have certain choices about your personal information. Where you have consented to the processing of your personal information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and prevent further processing by contacting us as described below. Even if you opt out, we may still collect and use non- personal information regarding your activities on our Services and for other legal purposes as described above.
Email and Telephone Communications.
We process requests to be placed on do-not-mail, do-not-phone and do-not-contact lists as required by applicable law.
Text Messages, Mobile Marketing, SMS and MMS
You may be able to sign up to receive communications about our products and services through your mobile device by submitting your mobile telephone number online or by texting us. If you sign up for mobile communications, we may send you autodialed marketing text messages about our products, services and promotions. It is your responsibility to notify See ROSE Go in the event that you disconnect your mobile number or change carriers. In the U.S., you may opt out of receiving text message communications on your mobile device by replying a text message with the word “STOP”. You will receive one additional text message, confirming that your request has been received, “You have successfully been unsubscribed. You will not receive any more messages from this number. Reply START to unsubscribe." Depending on the terms of your mobile phone contract, you may incur charges for receiving and sending text messages on your mobile device. See ROSE Go is not responsible for these charges. Message frequency varies per month. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Marketing messages will be sent to the mobile number you provide at opt-in. Message and data rates may apply. The wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
For any questions please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information email@example.com. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.
We respect your privacy. We will only use the information you provide through the program to transmit your mobile messages and respond to you, if necessary. This includes, but is not limited to, sharing information with platform providers, phone companies, and other vendors who assist us in the delivery of mobile messages. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, lease, or otherwise transfer for profit any phone numbers or customer information collected through the program to any third party. Nonetheless, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the Program, You agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name you are not authorized to use. If in our sole discretion, we believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or You have opted into the Program for an ulterior purpose, we may refuse you access to the program and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
You may opt out of receiving text messages from us by following the instructions in the text message you have received from us or by otherwise contacting us.
We may send you push notifications through our mobile application. You may at any time opt- out from receiving these types of communications by changing the settings on your mobile device. We may also collect location- based information if you use our mobile applications. You may opt-out of this collection by changing the settings on your mobile device.
“Do Not Track.”
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers.
Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising.
You may stop or restrict the placement of Technologies on your device or remove them by adjusting your preferences as your browser or device permits.
The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt out of receiving targeted ads from data partners and other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these and learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, atwww.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, and www.aboutads.info/choices/. To separately make choices for mobile apps on a mobile device, you can download DAA’s AppChoices application from your device’s app store. Alternatively, for some devices you may use your device’s platform controls in your settings to exercise choice.
Please note you must separately opt out in each browser and on each device. Advertisements on third party websites that contain the AdChoices link may have been directed to you based on information collected by advertising partners over time and across websites. These advertisements provide a mechanism to opt out of the advertising partners’ use of this information for interest-based advertising purposes.
Your Privacy Rights.
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to:
- Access to/Portability of Personal Data about you consistent with legal requirements. In addition, you may have the right in some cases to receive or have your electronic Personal Data transferred to another party.
- Request Correction of your personal information where it is inaccurate or incomplete. In some cases, we may provide self-service tools that enable you to update your personal information or we may refer you to the controller of your personal information who is able to make the correction.
- Request Deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law.
- Request restriction of or object to processing of your personal information, including the right to opt in or opt out of the sale of your Personal Data to third parties, if applicable, where such requests are permitted by law. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, contact us as set forth below. We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, contact us as set forth below. We will process such requests. To protect your privacy, we will take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
7. Data Retention
By using the Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Services, by mail or by sending an e-mail to you.
9. Children’s Information
Seerosego.com is intended for users who are 18 years of age and older. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to submit any personal information to us.The Services are not directed to children under 18 (or other age as required by local law), and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may contact us as set forth below. If we learn that we have collected any personal information in violation of applicable law, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
10. Other Provisions
Seerosego.com is powered by Shopify. Shopify complies with the highest level of Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards. Seerosego.com content is Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certified. Shopify provides us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
11. Contact Us
4419 Skillman Ave
Sunnyside, NY, 11104